Thursday, September 20, 2007

Rosli -- I need a yes or a no (please)...

 
Hi Rosli,

I'm giving away 250 memberships to the Web's most powerful online Internet marketing community -- my "Internet Entrepreneur Club" -- and I'd like to make sure you get one.

Let me explain...

I'm currently looking for *real people* who'd like to become my next Internet "success story" (no computer or business experience is required) and use my $60 Million advantage -- my team of Internet business-building experts -- to...

... Learn how to start a wildly lucrative Internet business in just 45 days and make an extra $4,150... $7,500... even $12,750 per month (or more!), working as little as 15 minutes per day -- even if you have NO business ideas or website yet!

As you'll see, there is absolutely NO RISK involved in test driving this BOOMING members-only community of Internet entrepreneurs.

In fact, for the next 30 days, I'm willing to let you try it for just $2.95!

My ONLY condition is that, once you've achieved your income goals, you agree to...

(#1) Write me a glowing testimonial, and

(#2) Let me use your success story to inspire others!

If this sounds reasonable, click here to claim your exclusive 30-Day Trial for just $2.95 now:

www.internetentrepreneurclub.com/secret-trial

And if you have questions, please email solutions@marketingtips.com or call 1-800-595-9855.

To your success,

Derek Gehl, CEO
The Internet Marketing Center

P.S. I must warn you... I have to limit this offer to the first 250 people who respond. If we take on too many new members, my team of experts and I will end up spreading ourselves too thin -- and that wouldn't be fair to our existing members.

To guarantee you claim YOUR $2.95 Trial immediately... before I run out of "seats" and take this page down... I recommend clicking here before it's too late:

www.internetentrepreneurclub.com/secret-trial



--
1123 Fir Avenue, Blaine WA 98230 USA

To change your contact details, please click here:
http://www.marketingtips.com/update-email/?customer_id=2697696

No comments: